February & March Wrap Up & April TBR

Hey my lovelies, here is my February and March wrap up and April Tbr, in the month of February I did not complete any of my tbr, so when it came around to setting one for March I decided to not make one in order to hopefully not feel too bad at the end of the month, when I realise I haven't read the books I originally planned too. Regardless to this in February I still read a grand total of 7 books and 4 in March.

February

The first book I read in February was Bitten by Kelley Armstrong, I decided to read this after really enjoying the first series of the tv show and enjoying her young adult series The Darkest Powers. However, I  did not enjoy it and for me it seemed rather repetitive and I found it hard to like the characters.

The next book I read in the month of February was Wallbanger , this was another book I disliked, the writing style was just not for me and then I found the characters not relatable and due to me starting to read it at college, me and my friend decided to read it at the same time and she found that it had the same problems. But overall the book did not suit me and I didn't enjoy it, which was why I rated it - stars.

The third book I read in February was Where she went by Gayle Forman, I have picked this one up various times since I first read If I Stay and I have never been able to remember what actually happens in it.. until now. Where she went is one of them strange books because their is a lot of stuff that I didn't like and that I did. However it is a nice conclusion to If I Stay.

The fourth book I read was A Midsummer Nightmare by Kody Keplinger, this was a reread for me as I really enjoy Kody Keplinger's writing and her characters never irritate me to the point where I no longer what to read the books.

The fifth book I read in February was The Deal by Elle Kennedy, after taking a few weeks off from reading a new adult novel, I figured I would start another to join my new adult year long readathon. I quite enjoyed this book, although I don't think it really matched up and was as good as the previous 5 star NA reads.

The sixth book I read in February was The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas, I received this arc thanks to netgalley and I will post the full review closer to its publishing date in April. However, I did enjoy this book and it definitely kept me guessing.

And the final and seventh book I read in February was Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt, it was not as good as I believe it could be, which is why I only rated in 3 stars.


March

The first book I read in March was The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard, I had this on my shelf for a long time before finally getting round to it ,you can find out exactly what I think of it here. 

The second book I read was The Good Girls also by Sara Shepard, this was the second book in the duology, which I realised in order to ensure that I complete this series I had to read it now, before i fogot about it and it just began blending in with some of my other older books on my shelf. I also posted a full spoiler free review of this here.

The third book I read was The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, this was a reread for me in order to rehash what happened for when I read The Heart of Betrayal, before the final book in the trilogy comes out later this year in summer. I also posted a spoiler free review of this available on April 1st.

And the fourth and final book I read in March was The Heart of Betrayal also by Mary E. Pearson, after receiving this for christmas I was really excited to read this, but after having a bit of a reading slump I decided to pick this up. I have reviewed this and it shall be coming out on the April 8th.

Now for my tbr portion. My TBR is a extremely popular series of 7 books, which I am still yet to read.
 Can you guess what it is?

 If you did congratulations, and if you didn't my April tbr is the complete series of the Harry Potter books. Which total a grand total of 3407 pages. So I need to take a whole month to dedicate to this amazing series, after not setting myself a tbr last month and not ending up reading that much, i am definitely setting myself a tbr this time.

I am extremely excited to get finally get round to these 7 books, I will be giving an update and mini review for each of these books at the end of the month, unless I post a review (or plan to) on the books.
Bring on the magic!
Thank you for reading, To keep more up to date with what I am reading, you can check out my TwitterGoodreads and Instagram. 
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: