2017 Anticipated Releases (Part 1)

Hey my lovelies, welcome to my most anticipated reads of 2017, these are all of the books I can't wait to be released in the first part of 2017!

Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth

Carve the Mark is one of my anticipated releases, as I remember really enjoying reading the Divergent series, however I have various friends who reread the series recently and claim they did not enjoy it. All I know so far is that its a space opera following two people, in a world where everyone has a powers, with theirs being ones that put themselves at risk to others. Sounds interesting, right?

Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth is expected to be published on January 17th by Katherine Tegen Books.


Kings Cage by Victoria Aveyard

What Victoria Aveyard fan is not hanging on the edge of their seat waiting for this to be released? I know I am, since I picked up Red Queen almost two years ago now. Kings Cage is the second sequel to the best selling Red Queen book, following Mare, a member of the lower class Reds, who finds she has a power, that only the upper class silvers are claimed to have. I have been waiting for this to be released before I'm allowing myself to pick up Glass Sword. I have to say out of all of the Red Queen, this one by far has my least favourite cover.

 King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard is expected to be published on February 7th by HarperTeen.


By Your Side by Kasie West

I read my first Kasie West book, almost two years ago now, and did enjoy the writing, even if I thought the ending was cut off. But it was still a short and sweet contemporary read, which I am hoping this one will be too.

By Your Side by Kasie West is expected to be published on January 31st by HarperTeen.




Caraval by Stephanie Garber

The first thing that attracted me to Caraval, was definitely the cover, because how stunning is this? It's honestly amazing, and I would purchase this for the cover alone, even if the book ends up being crap.

Caraval by Stephanie Garber is expected to be published on January 31st by Flatiron books.



The Winds of Winter by George R.R Martin

And of cause a book that is featured on many anticipated releases list, with no expected publication date, we have the Winds of Winter! The sixth and hopefully second to last book in the Game of Thrones series.

The Winds of Winter by George R.R Martin is expected to be published by HarperVoyager.




Iron Gold by Pierce Brown

Iron Gold is the first book in the second series taking place in the Red Rising world, even though I have yet to read Red Rising, I am hoping to soon. As a lot of people have recommended Pierce Browns books to me.

 Iron Gold by Pierce Brown is expected to be published on August 22nd by Del Rey.

Don't forget to check out my second part to my 2017 Anticipated Releases coming mid 2017. 

Thank you for reading my lovelies, I hope you checked out my first full week of posts last week, if you didn't you can check out them all now. With my second book review of 2017 coming out on Friday, which is *drum roll* 

EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: