Top 10 Thursday: 10 Books I haven't read yet, but everyone else has

Top 10 Thursday Post 2

Hey my lovelies, here is a minor disclaimer: Top 10 Thursday is inspired by The Broke and the Bookish. Anyway, todays Top 10 Thursday is ... 10 Books I haven't read yet, but everyone else has.

1. The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare.
Okay, I know it is not a single book, but you will find this a few times through out this post because I have heard so much good things about them, but just haven't been able to read them yet. I have read almost all of the Mortal Instruments books (all except City of Heavenly Fire), so even though I know that the Infernal devices takes place before the mortal instruments, I still want to read it afterwards, when I have finished. Although, I have asked for the series for my birthday, which is in exactly a week.
Check it out on goodreads here.










2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
I have heard alot about Maggie Stiefvater, from the Raven boys to Shiver, but I have yet to read any of them and I still haven't had the time to do it yet.
Check it out on goodreads here.















3. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
As you will know, if you have been reading my book review, is that I read my first Rachel Hawkins book was Rebel Belle, which I read last month and after immensely enjoying that I figured, I would give her other series ago as well. Although everyone else seems to have read it about 3 years ago.














4. My True Love gave to me: Twelve Holiday Stories

Most people seem to have read this over christmas, but I seem to have missed the right time frame to read it in. So I am waiting till next christmas to read it, else I will get christmassy now and then realize I still have 10 months left to Christmas, which will make me depressed.
Check it out on goodreads here.












5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman

I really enjoyed If I Stay and Where She Went, so I feel quite excited to read this series, as I believe there are 2 books and a novella? Anyway I have no idea what it is about, as I prefer to go into books blind, so yeah.
Check it out on goodreads here.













6. Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
I am gonna be honest here, I have only read the first four books in the Vampire Academy series, but so far have never had the time to finish it. But I am going to, as I have also asked for the series for my birthday, as I find i am more likely to read physical books than ebooks. I don't know why, I just am. Also the final book in the series came out a few weeks ago.
Check it out on goodreads here.












7. Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
All I know is that its about Aliens and their are 3 bind ups, which are calling my name.
Check it out on Goodreads here.
















8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I have learn't from the book vloggers of youtube that Throne of Glass is really good and has an assassin kickass female main character. What more could you want? So why do you ask haven't I read it yet? No idea.
Check it out on Goodreads here.














9. Precious Stone Trilogy by Kerstin Gier

As a major doctor who fan, why have I not read this book? Why Emma Why? Yeah this book has time travel and has really pretty covers. And I don't know why I haven't ought it and read it yet and normally even if it is crap , I will get the book for the cover.
Check it out on goodreads here .













10. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Everyone seems to have read this series everyone. There is Cinder, Cress, Scarlet, Fairest and Winter comes out later this year. But I guess the thought of robots still scare me. But I will over come my fear, I will.
Check it out on goodreads here.















Now what do you think, do you have any recommended series for me? Should I read any of these? What were your thoughts? Comment down below. Tweet me at the handle @blonde_english . Email me at: englishblonde1@gmail.com. Chat to me on tumblr: englishblonde.tumblr.com/ask


EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: