16th Birthday Haul

Hey my lovelies, on thursday 26th it was my 16th Birthday and I figured I would show you what I got, as I love reading these sorts of posts myself. Please note this is in no way meant to be bragging, I just want to show you what I got. Also most of the presents are from my parents unless otherwise stated.

Books

From my parents I received the complete box set of the Vampire Academy which has; Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice.

I also received the complete Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong, including; The Summoning, The Reckoning and the Awakening.

And the first two books in the Penryn and the End of Days trilogy; Angelfall and World After.


I also received the final book in the Burn for Burn trilogy, Ashes to Ashes by Siobhan Vivian and Jenny Han.

The final books I received are the first five books of the Mortal Instruments Series (City of Bones has been cut off) and the first two books in the infernal devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare; City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince.

Statues

 As you may know I am a avid fan of Disney, so I collect most of their figurines and for my birthday I have received three, Disney Showcase Maleficent (you know the villain in Sleeping Beauty and the hit movie, where Angelina Jolie played her), Disney Traditions Daisy as the sugar plum fairy (I got this from my aunt) and Disney traditions Tinker Bell love and best wishes figurine.


Jewellery
For my birthday I received two large presents, the first was a 9ct yellow gold Cubic Zirconia Wrap Ring, which I chose myself and the second was a yellow gold horse in a horseshoe encrusted with seven diamonds necklace.

Clothes
I received a set of  pajamas, which are undeniably comfy and soft, the second item of clothing I had was a white lace crop top from and independent clothing store called Ark and I also had a white and blue dress from new look featured above.

Also in the previous week or so I have been given a few pre-birthday gifts, so i figured I would share them to, so in the previous week I was given The Glam Guide by Fleur De Force, Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr and Girl Online by Zoe Sugg.


As you can tell I was pretty spoilt and to anyone who got me anything, here is a huge thank you!

0 comments: