March Tbr

Hey my lovelies, here is this months TBR and can you believe it we are already in March! Christmas did'nt seem like that longer go. And I promise this month I will read atleast two of the books on my Tbr, unlike last month. But due to my birthday being last week, I have lots of choices.

1. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (Zoella)

Like most people nowadays I have a bit of a you tubers obsession, last month I read and purchased Fleur de Forces 'The Glam Guide' and Tanya Burrs 'Love Tanya', a few days later I also purchased Zoe Suggs controversial first novel 'Girl Online' (if you are wondering why it is controversial it is due to it being wrote by a ghost writer, not Zoe Sugg or 'Zoella' herself. None the less after being a fan of her YouTube channel no puting of buying this book for awhile, I have finally picked it up and as of now, I am four chapters in. If you have read my February wrap up and if you haven't you should read it now here, you will know that I am writing this before I go to bed just after finishing my wrap up post.

2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

After now owning the complete Mortal Instruments collection , which I got of my wonderful parents, I am going to do a binge read of all the series (hopefully) or atleast the first three. 

3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Yes I know I know I promised to read this last month but I never got around to it and I swear I will this time!

4. Shatter Me by Taherah Mafii

I picked up this book a while ago, and keep saying I am gonna pick it up and give it a read, but haven't yet.

Thats it for now my lovelies, have you read any of these books? What do you think?
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: