Mini Book Review: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan

Hey my lovelies, this weeks review is of cause of Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green. After reading Paper Towns I've been on a real John Green kick. My mum noticed this and got me three more of his books for easter. Thank you Mum! Will Grayson, WIll Grayson was not what I expected. I really enjoyed it, which is probably why this review is going to be so short. For me this book covered all bases and it was great. A 4.85 stars from me. For me this book had just the right amount of angst and happiness and after the final chapters I will definitely be picking up the book of the play, Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan

The idea of the story was really good, I mean two award winning authors that write two characters with the same name that are completely different. What more could you want? As I said this was great.

Check me out on Goodreads, Twitter and Instagram.
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: