September TBR

Hey my lovelies, this months is the time for new starts (well for me anyway), this month I start sixth form, so I'm not sure how much reading I can do, but I will certainly try.

The first book I plan to read is Trial by Fire by Josephine Angleni. I have just spent a week buying books and this was one of the first ones I picked up, so in my attempt to decrease my TBR, by buying books. I have decided to do something I should have done a long time ago. I am now on a read a book, buy a book policy and only then can I buy one.

The second book I want to read is Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill. I keep seeing this in my local waterstones and have finally decided to give it a shot.

The third book I plan to read is Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. Most people on booktube seem to love this and I want to get in on the action.

That is it for this months TBR my lovelie, I apologise that this post is so small, but I'm not sure how much time I will have to read. Hopefully, I will smash it and read more. Make sure you check out my July/August Wrap Up!

To be more up to date on what I am reading you can follow me on InstagramGoodreads and Twitter.
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: