December TBR


Hey my lovelies, its officially December! And even though I've had quite a long (4 month) break, you should be glad to know that I am back and better than ever with a load of posts queued up in advance. Here is my offical December TBR, featuring all of my christmas reads including John Green and Stephanie Perkins! Now this month I am going to be extremely busy with a week trip to Disney Land (and a half day in Paris), which means there will be plenty of time specifically for reading, whilst travelling.


The first book I plan to read this month is Let It Snow, which is a book filled with three short romance stories written by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. I've had this in my collection since Easter time and have been saving it especially for Christmas.

The second book I plan on reading is My True Love gave to Me, which is another collection of stories written by a range of famous authors including Stephanie Perkins, Holly Black, Rainbow Rowell, David Levithan and Gayle Forman.

And the final and third book I plan on reading this month is City of Glass by Cassandra Clare, even though this is completely unrelated to Christmas, it has been on my tbr for quite sometime now, so this is the best time for me to read it.
Make sure you check back each week for more Christmas themed posts, including stocking fillers, wishlist and DIYs.

That is it for this month my lovelies, To be more up to date on what I am reading and buying follow me on my twitterinstagram and Goodreads.
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: