December Wrap Up!

Hey my lovelies, this month has gone so quick. I feel as if the month of Christmas has literallt flown by, but I have had quite a successful month in reading,after quite a long reading slump.

Early in December I started of with reading Hexed by Michelle Krye, which I purchased whilst i was buying christmas presents as i felt the need to treat myself. I did enjoy Hexed, which I rated 4 stars on goodreads.

After finishing Hexed, I noticed that I still had Catalyst by Lydia Kang, on my e reader which was unread, which I finally got round to reading. To be honest I much preferred the first novel in the duology, but i still rated it 4 stars, but the ending seemed a little anti-climatic for me.

The third novel i read in December was Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins, which you can read the review for here. 

The fourth novel I read in December was The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker, which my review comes out on the 1st December 2016. (2016! Doesn't seem that long ago since I did my read in January post).

The fifth, sixth and seventh novels I read were The It Girl, Notorious and Reckless all by Cecily Von Ziegesar. Sadly, I did not particularly enjoy any of these, although I believe i gave the first three a fair shot. I may write a review for the three, but i'm not sure yet.

The eighth book I read this month was Anne & Henry by Dawn Ius, Anne & Henry is a modern retelling of the tragedy of the English Monarchs King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn. To learn more about this novel my review is scheduled to come out on 8th January.

And finally I also read a 32 page novella, which was Challenging Zed by Joss Stirling.

That is it for this month my lovelies, To be more up to date on what I am reading and buying follow me on my twitterinstagram and Goodreads. My January TBR has also been posted. 
EnglishBlonde
x


0 comments: