January TBR

Hey my lovelies, it's the beginning of a new month, which means a brand new TBR! This month I am attempting to get through the piles of books my fabulous parents bought me for Christmas (thank you! And the haul should be posted later next week), so I'm going to try and get through at least two trilogies bought for me.

The first trilogy I plan on reading is the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu, featuring Legend, Prodigy and Champion. I have wanted to read the Legend series for a while now, ever since I first read The Young Elites, so when I opened my presents and found the presents I was ecstatic. And cannot wait to get wrapped up in that world.

The second trilogy I plan on reading is the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater, featuring Shiver, Linger and Forever, this is another series I have wanted to read for a long time, but have never gotten round too. I have already downloaded the spin off novel Sinner onto my Kindle in preparation for when I finish the trilogy.

I am extremely excited to get round to these 6 books, I will be giving an update and mini review for each of these books at the end of the month, unless I post a review (or plan to) on the books.

Thank you for reading, To keep more up to date with what I am reading, you can check out my TwitterGoodreads and Instagram. Please check out my December wrap up.
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: