Most Anticipated Summer Releases

Hey my lovelies, this weeks book review is being replaced by my Anticipated Summer Releases. However, in one of the coming weeks there shall be two reviews posted, in place of this. I have chosen 6 books for my most anticipated from a range of genres, including fantasy, contemporary, magic and Historical fiction. These books are in no particular order.

The first book I am anticipating is The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson, I am so excited for this one, as it is the final book in the Remnant Chronicles trilogy. And shall be the conclusion of Princess Lia, Rafe and Kaden's story and hopefully answer a lot of unanswered questions. This is expected to come out on August 2nd. You can check it out on Goodreads here.  (Review for Book 1 & Book 2)

The second book I am anticipating is Summer Shadows by Joss Stirling, this is expected to be the final book in the Benedict's series and I am so excited. This is expected to be released July 2016. I have loved all of Joss Stirling's books so far and although I am more of a fan of the Benedict's brothers love story books, rather than ones following others in the Savant world. Each of the Benedict's series follows people with magical abilities/gifts finding there soulmate and then dealing with the problems after that and it is such a nice series and one I have read since Finding Sky originally came out. You can check it out on Goodreads here. 

The third book I am looking forward to releasing this summer is Harry Potter and the cursed child. This is expected to be release 31st July. Is there anyone who is not anticipating this book? Even though at this stage I have only actually read the first book, it does not mean this cannot grace my shelves for awhile, whilst I read the rest of the series. You can check it out on Goodreads here. 

The fourth book I am looking forward to it being released this summer is And I Darken by Kiersten White. The expected publication date is June 28th. I am currently loving my historical/royalty stories at the moment and this book has been given 5 star ratings from reviewers I trust, so this is always a good sign. You can check it out on Goodreads here.

The fifth book I am looking forward to is Run by Kody Keplinger, if you have been reading my blog for long, then you will have probably realised that I am a huge fan of Kody Keplinger and the Hamilton High books in general. I'm expected this to have the humor of the Duff with more mystery added in. The expected publication date is 28th June. You can check this out on goodreads here. 

The sixth book in my summer anticipated releases is Winning by Lara Deloza, to be honest up until I began researching information for this post, I had never heard of it, however after reading the synopsis it seems like a lighthearted summer read, with the main character vying for the ultimate Queen Bee status, homecoming Queen. The expected publication date is 28th June. You can check this out on goodreads here. 

That is it for my most anticipated summer releases of 2016, hopefully I will have the chance to purchase and read all of the books mentioned in the above list. And I imagine some of these could end up being in my future reviews. You can check out last weeks Monday post "My Summer Reads" here. 

Thank you for reading, To keep more up to date with what I am reading, you can check out my TwitterGoodreads and Instagram. 

EnglishBlonde
x


0 comments: