My Summer Reads

Hey my lovelies, as it is officially June I figured why not have a look at some of my tbr on my shelf and decide which books deserve priority to read this summer. Typically contemporary's are the best types of books to read in summer, so I of cause have a few of them on my list, as well as some fantasy's.
The first book I have chosen for my summer reads is the one and only To all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han, I started reading this last summer, but due to only going on holiday a few hours later, I didn't get to go past 50 pages, and since I've never really felt the motivation to pick it back up. To all the boys I've Loved before is about a girl called - who when she has a crush on someone writes them a letter and then keeps them all in a little box to help her get over her feelings. But when the letters start arriving on the doorstep to who they were originally intended for, all hell breaks lose.

The second book I have chosen for one of my summer reads is Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger, I've read the rest of the Hamilton High books various times, and even though I've had Lying Out Loud on my shelf for a long time, I have not picked it up yet.

The third book I have chosen is Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick, this is a mystery novel, following a girl who after witnessing a horrific crime is sent into witness protection and has to deal with lying to everyone in her new town. I read Black Ice last year and enjoyed that immensely so I have high standards for this book.
The first fantasy book I shall be reading this summer shall be The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson, this is the third and final book in the Remnant Chronicles and is coming out in August. I am very excited to see how this trilogy will come to an end and who the main character will end up with. #TeamRafe I am so excited to read this book!

The second fantasy book I shall be reading this summer is also another final book in a trilogy and that is Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins, the third book in the Rebel Belle trilogy, I loved the first book (review here) and then found I did not enjoy the second book as much as the first (review here). So I am hoping that the conclusion reaches my expectations and I love it as much as the first.
The series I have chosen to read this summer is Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas, I recently acquired the entire series (that has been released) and plan to marathon the series before the next book comes out in order to see what everyone loves so much about the book.

From looking at this list it seems like this summer is going to be the summer of completing and finishing series, but hopefully I shall be knocking a lot of books of my tbr.
Thank you for reading, To keep more up to date with what I am reading, you can check out my TwitterGoodreads and Instagram. 

EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: