Merry Christmas Everyone!


Hey my lovelies, welcome to my Christmas post! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a small update on what will be happening in the next couple of weeks. As you may know I am not the best at ensuring English Blonde, is updated and has regular content, so in order to properly kick off the New Year, I have scheduled 7 posts from the 31st December to the 6th January, with everything from my Top 10 Books of 2016 to my 2017 Anticipated Reads, with some small hints to posts I plan to have up in the future, and of cause my obligatory weekly review. As I have now decided that as well as my weekly book review being posted, I am attempting to also have a 1-2 posts up a week too.

Post Schedule for the next two weeks:
Wednesday 28th December - T5W: Characters I'd invite to my NYE part
Saturday 31st December - 2016: A Year in REVIEW
Sunday 1st January - 2017 Goals/New Years Resolutions
Monday 2nd January - December Wrap Up & January TBR
Tuesday 3rd January - Top 10 books of 2016
Wednesday 4th January - 2017 Anticipated Reads (Part 1)
Thursday 5th January - Books I planned to read in 2016, but didn't, but will
Friday 6th January - First Book Review of 2017!

Thank you for reading, and I wish you a very Merry Christmas! 
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: