2017 New Years Resolutions

Hey my lovelies, welcome to my 2017 goals, which basically leads onto a post of stuff that I plan to do, but most likely won't make it past February, however its always good to make these sort of posts.


Planning

I am someone who really likes planning, the only problem with this is I am terrible at it. Like I won't do anything before I've made a list of things I need to do, however don't tend to accomplish most things on said list. So in order to be prepared I am beginning writing this post on a cold dreary morning in the middle of October, trying to think of things I want to accomplish next year. My solution to all of this is bullet journal-ling. I began bullet journal-ling i early November, and have found that it makes organising my life so much easier. Which hopefully means that I will be completing all of the goals listed below. 

Blogging Goals

My first goal of 2017 is to post 52 book reviews, I will hopefully do this by scheduling and ensuring that I write a review for every book I read. With prioritizing Arcs over, my own pile of books. Meaning overall my goal is to be posting 2-3 times a week with at least one of these being a book review. And to do this I am planning to be a month in advanced for posts, which I am already failing at.

My second goal of 2017 is to read more books than bought. Sounds easy right? Probably not as easy as you originally think. As I really seem to have a compulsion to buy as many books as I can, and my bookshelf can no longer take it. 

I also want to be a lot more vigilant with all of my books, meaning I am going to start tracking my book, purchasing,blogging and author stats. Hopefully, all of this will allow me to compile together, the sort of posts and books that you guys prefer hearing about. I started a reading journal last year, and kept up with it completely until around September time, so this year I plan on tracking all of this in my new Moleskine journal, which I have purchased specifically for reading purposes. 

And my final bookish/blogging goal of 2017 is to start interacting more on social media, as I do have both an Instagram and twitter account dedicated purely to books, which I have been neglecting as of late. 

Personal Goals

I would like to save up enough money to go on holiday with my friends this summer, as I have already had enough of the cold. And to go to V Festival again this year, however this year I believe I will camp, to get the proper experience and to take sunscreen this year. 

I would like to finally Pass my driving test, as I just want to do it now and pass, without them cancelling my test, this goal will get done however, as I already have my test booked for the end of January. 

As so far at college, I have not dropped a grade, I would like to continue to do this, in order to get the grades that will allow me to go to University (Even though I am still unsure about whether or not I want to go).

Thank you for reading my lovelies, and due to it being the first week of the brand new year I have scheduled a post every day for you guys. If you didn't catch my 2016: A Year in Review, you can check it out here. 

January 2nd - December Wrap Up & January TBR
January 3rd - Christmas Haul
January 4th- 2017 TBR
January 5th- Top 10 books of 2016
January 6th- first book review
January 7th- Books I planned to read in 2016, but didn't, but will
January 9th - 2017 Anticipated Releases (Part 1)

EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: