2017 TBR

Hey my lovelies, welcome to my 2017 TBR! Here are some of the series I plan to read in 2017. This year I have decided to set my reading goal as 50, due to only just meeting my goal last year, so I have plans to read some of these books after I have reached my goal in order to ensure that I do actually meet it this year.

The first series I plan on reading this year, is The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, I have already read these books, however I'm planning on rereading, in order to finally read Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows, when it comes out.

The second series I plan on reading this year, is Dorothy Must Die series by Danielle Paige, I received the first book for Christmas this year, and plan on getting the rest of the series, as recently there have been lots of fairy tale retelling's, but I have never heard of a Wizard of Oz one. Especially one, with such as compelling synopsis.

The third series I plan on reading this year, is the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. If you've been following my blog for along time then you will know I have been trying to read the Harry Potter series for years, it's just that something has always come up, or I've suffered a reading slump, but hopefully 2017 will finally be the year. 2017, the year I read Harry Potter.

The fourth series I plan on reading this year, is the Game of Thrones series by George R.R Martin, I have been a fan of the show for quite a few years now, and as I received the books the Christmas before last, I would like to finally read them, for when Winds of Winter eventually gets released.

Thank you for reading my lovelies, and due to it being the first week of the brand new year I have scheduled a post every day for you guys. 

January 3rd - Christmas Haul
January 4th- 2017 TBR
January 5th- Top 10 books of 2016
January 6th- Book Review: Famous Last Words by Katie Alender
January 7th- Books I planned to read in 2016, but didn't, but will
January 9th - 2017 Anticipated Releases (Part 1)

EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: