April TBR

Hey my lovelies, can you beleive how fast the year is going? Anyway I had a really good reading month last month, although I didn't complete much of my tbr, so most of it will be transfered to this month.

The first book I plan on reading is Looking for Alaska by John Green, I picked it up last month and are extremely excited to read it after finishing Paper Towns.

The next book I plan to read is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (Zoella) & Siobhan Curham, I know there is alot of controversy over this book, due to Zoe not really writing it and instead having a ghost writer, but I wanted to give it a fair shot anyway.

The third & fourth book I want to read are Angelfall and & World After by Susan Ee, I am taking part in the Penryn and the End of Days reread and because the final book in the trilogy, End of Days comes out next month I want to give myself a refresh.

Thats it for this months tbr, I know it's short but my GCSE's start on the 26th, so I need to revise alot this month. Remember to follow my Goodreads, Twitter and Instagram.
EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: