June TBR

Hey my lovelies, here is this months TBR! Due to last month I didn't read as many books as I wanted. I have only chosen five books to read this month and any more are an added bonus.

The first book I plan to read is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I have wanted to read this for ages, but only picked it up from my local bookstore earlier this week. Hopefully there should be a review coming out for this.

The second book I want to read is The Enemy by Charlie Higson, I am not usually much for apocalyptic zombie books but it was only a £1 so I figured I would give it a go. There should be a review of this, once I have read it.

The third book I am going to read is To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, this is going to be the seventh book by Jenny Han I have read (Burn for Burn series and the summer trilogy). I have immensely enjoyed all of Jenny Hans book so far, as I have previously completed two of her trilogies already. I believe this is set to be a trilogy and the sequel has already come out, which I will buy if I enjoy this.

The fourth book I plan to read is Talon by Julie Kagawa, Who wouldn't want to read a book about dragons? I wanted to read this book for awhile now and I recently saw it in my local stationary shop under 3 books for £5.00, so I figured why not?

The final book I plan to read is Panic by Jeff Abbott. This was one of the books I chose for the offer above. Normally I would not be interested in a book like this, but I figured I would give it a go, as it had a similar summary to the Abduction film starring Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins, so I picked it up.

That is it for my June TBR my lovelies, these are the main books I plan to read, but hopefully I will read more books, but only time will tell!
To be more up to date on what I am reading you can follow me on Instagram, Goodreads and Twitter.
EnglishBlonde
x


0 comments: