July Holiday TBR

Hey my lovelies, I am going on holiday to Majorca on the 16th July, so I am having two separate TBRs. So lets get started...

The first couple of books I plan to read are the rest of the Percy Jackson series, I have already read the first two and are around half way through the third book. So I plan to finish the series whilst I am over there. They are already downloaded onto my Kindle app and are ready to read for at the airport.


The two single books I plan to read are Miss Peregrine's Home of Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.

I also plan on starting the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, as I loved the Vampire Academy series.

Please also note that all books mentioned above are on my kindle app, so they are easier to take on the plane and I won't have to lug around a bag of ten or so books, as I find I tend to read a lot more when I am relaxed and on Holiday.

EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: