T5W: My Current Favourite Make Up Products

Hey my lovelies, welcome to another top 5 Wednesday post, i wanted to do this post, as I don't really get to talk about non-bookish things really on this blog, and I figured this also gives you guys the chance to get to know me that little bit better. So lets jump right in, here are my current favourite make up products.

The first item on my list is my Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette, I picked this up last September and have been loving it. It is such a versatile palette, allowing me to use the different shades depending on where I'm going. And the pigmentation of the shadows are exquisite. With my favourite shades being High, a white shimmer shade, Armour, a mid grey shimmer, combust; a matte naked shade for all over your lid and whisky; a warm matte brown, perfect for your crease. 

The next item on my list is my Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Ultra Black. This is my go to going out eye liner, as the brush is the perfect length and allows me to do as big of flick as I want. The only problem I have with this eye liner, is as soon as it starts raining you are virtually screwed. It comes straight off, but it gives such an intense black colour, I continue to buy it, just don't wear it when I know it is going to rain. 

The third item on my list, is another eye shadow palette, also coincidentally by Urban Decay (starting to see a theme yet) is their Ultimate Basics matte eye shadow palette. This is the perfect palette if you're just going for a slightly understated look, or if you want to go that little extra combine it with the Naked Smoky Palette. My current favourite shades are; Commando; which is great for all over your lid to hide any veins or blemishes, Extra Bitter; a deep warm brown shade, which is just stunning on, Lethal; a almost plum shade, mixed with grey and brown, and Blackjack; because who doesn't need a matte black?

The fourth item on my list is the Max Factor Colour Elixir in shade Rosewood, in all honesty I have five lipsticks in their Colour Elixir range and I love them all. However, my favourite has got to be Rosewood, due to you being able to wear at any time, no matter what make up you're wearing. 

And the final item on my list is the Barry M Light Reflecting Concealer in shade Light, I don't actually use this in the normal traditional sense, as it has incredibly light coverage, which makes it perfect for lightening up them dark under eye circles  and for highlighting. 

Well that's it for this weeks Top 5 Wednesday post, I hope you enjoyed this little change of scenery, but don't worry next weeks post is already written and is definitely about books. Thank you for reading, and don't forget to check out my Goodreads and Twitter to stay more up to date with what I'm reading. 

EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: