April Wrap Up

Hey my lovelies, welcome to this months Wrap Up! This month I read a grand total of twelve books, which wasn't bad, but not as many as last month.

The first book I read was Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick, considering how many bad reviews there are of this, I really enjoyed this. Even if I did see the plot twist coming from a mile off. You can check out my review for it here.

The second book I finished was of cause Half Wild by Sally Green, which you can check out my review for here. if you haven't read the first book in the series Half Bad, then you can also check out that review here.

The next book I (finally) read was Girl Online by Zoe Sugg & Siobhan Curham. I know there was a lot of critiscm has been made about this book, but i enjoyed it you can check out my review for that here.

The fourth book  I read this month was Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green, you can check out my review for that here.

I completed an entire series this month and that was the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, this series includes Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice. The review for this series will be coming out soon.

After completing the Vampire Academy series, I discovered the world of free kindle books, I then read Darkness of Light by Marie Stacey Brown.

The eleventh book I read this month was of cause From the Wreckage by Michele G. Miller, I really liked this and you can find out more about this in my review of it here.

The final book I read this month was Last to Know by Micalea Smeltzer. To find out more about this you can check out my review here.

I didn't read as many books this month as I wanted too and I definately didn't read as many as I did last month. Check out last months wrap up here.

To keep more up to date with the books I am reading you can follow me on goodreads, twitter and instagram.

EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: